Friday, November 18, 2011

Facebook Spam

It’s not a new thing that people get affected by web spam unknowingly and same happens sometimes with facebook. It’s easier for people to access in social media and networks to spam easily.

So it happened with me yesterday. There was a post about Miley Cyrus the celebrity. I was shocked at the first moment and i clicked that link and later i found out that its just a spam. It removed that tab and every things was fine.

Then I noticed that there was a post about Miley Cyrus(the same post as before) in my friends wall and it wad posted in my name while i didn't do it. That's what a spam is. It was automatically posted like below.



Later I found out that the same post was in all my 300+ friends wall with my name in it. I was so ashamed cause i got lot of relatives, family and friends. So i needed to open each profiles who were in my friend list and remove that post. It was really irritating and time consuming. I think facebook has detected the spam and now it may not be available.

So hope this kind of matter never come to your profile. Thinking About i planed to post about Facebook security. Read below...


2.How be safe in Facebook.com 

Facebook have launched few safety measures to make your profile not hacked or misused.
  •  Login to your facebook a/c and navigate to Account Settings.



  • Your landing tab will be general. On the left corner below general click Security.


So now in this option you can enable your Secure Browsing.
You can enable Login Notification 

You can enable Login approvals
- In this option when ever you login with an unrecognized device then facebook will send you an pin to verify your device.

You can also enable App Password
- when ever a app wants to access your profile, you have to type your app password.



Be Safe In Social Medias 
>>>>Best Of Luck<<<<<

0 comments:

Post a Comment