Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Fake Indian Journalist

OCT 29 / 2011
 
    I was just watching  some interesting clips regarding my country NEPAL on Youtube  and fake video get me attracted. May be my blood circulation got faster as i was so angry and depressed about the information in the  clip. So i thought I should not just let it be like that, we should be aware about it and every one should know the fact. The title of the that clip is "Exclusive India loses land to Nepal??". please leave a comment after you finished the video below.






Dear all viewers of this clip, it's an fake video made by and fake reporter. He even didn't know about the History and Sugauli Treaty. In reality Nepal lost many lands to Indian which are now known as historical places. 

This Comment was my fav in that clip :
 
      -get ready and unite to fight against INDIA, BECOZ NEPAL WAS FOUGHT AGAINST EAST INDIA COMPANY NOT WITH INDIA, AND BRITISH HAD LEFT EAST INDIA AS WEL INDIA WHERE OUR TERRITORY WAS  63% MORE THAN WHAT WE HAVE TODAY, INDIA IS USING OUR LAND WITHOUT PAYING PENNY , LEGALLY THE LAND IS STILL BELONG TO NEPAL, BUT IT IS MADE POLITICAL ISSUE, AS WE KNOW OUR POLITICAL DECISION IS ALWAYS MADE IN DELHI, SO THAT BLOODY BRITISH AND INDIA MUST RETURN OUR LAND... MAKE THIS CONSCIOUSNESS AMONG ALL NEPALESE
  
" We want our Land Back "





1 comment:

  1. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to get updated from newest news.

    my web-site :: toaster oven reviews toaster ovens

    ReplyDelete